Thursday, July 15, 2010

My first attempts at Photoshop


This is one of my first Photoshop "sketches". Once I had the basics painted, I add a sea creature into my ocean scene. I created a Plesiosaur. I never did finish the painting, but I got some good experience designing it.


I also did a painting of a cartoon rhino.


Next, the illustrators at the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY, gave me a Photoshop project. It was a depiction of an archaeologist character named Herman Euticus.


In June I found time to experiment with another paint style, again using Photoshop. I created a scene of Noah's Flood using flat colors and various shapes. The design for the ark is based upon the latest ark models at the Creation Museum in KY.


I also created this Photoshop scene of Jonah and the Great Fish.